Re: Second chance, different type!

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Second chance, different type!
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 15:57:40 -0700
I sell quite a few british car parts (used) on ebay under the name
slightlyclassics, and buy a fair amount of stuff there too.  Ebay is
generally VERY sensitive to any hint of fraud, and if you are dealing
with someone with an excellent feedback record, I wouldn't worry
overmuch.  I generally go by the feedback, and am wary of electronics,
but have bought everything from seat covers for the MGB (paid too much!)
to goat's milk soap (don't ask) to a high speed cable modem, which was
the closest I have come to a bad deal, when the seller sent a lower
grade modem, but adjusted the price when I complained.  I can't say it
won't happen, but if the same buyer keeps coming up high bidder and then
reneging, ebay will pay attention.... Good luck, Bill McLeod, Tucson