pink midget

To: MGs List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: pink midget
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:11:00 -0400
Dan & Frank,
Took a look at the midget today.Engine compartment is real clean. Owner
not there but his partner told me he is looking to sell it for $ 600. .
Early 60s Wire wheels only thing missing is tail lights .Body is
starting to go due to sitting outside but it runs, has I thing the 948
in it  . If I had a spot I would grab it .Worth the money as per looking
under the hood , Was surprised  as to eng compt. completeness .
Wire wheels looked good . Carl