MG car Clubs, Sprite Spree and RB Midget Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG car Clubs, Sprite Spree and RB Midget Parts
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 23:42:27 -0400 FILETIME=[2D5E8FE0:01C316A6]
You guys and girl are right, these cars are a sickness!!
I happened to go to a local Long Island Triumph and MG club gathering a
couple of weeks ago. Gotta tell you, this MG club people are VERY Friendly
and HELPFUL. (George and David, I'll be in touch, I'm in Seaford.)  I was
talking to several people, gots LOTS of recommendations. I got to talking to
the former president and his wife about my Bugeye, and the Bugeye thy're
restoring, how I was looking for  parts and resto people. Well, I get a call
a couple of days later, he had a RB midget, (that mysteriously showed up in
his driveway) which has the disk brake stuff I was looking for. But he
didn't want to part out the car, and wondered if I would want the whole
thing. Well, I couldn't resist.  Anywho, it has some trick parts on it that
I don't want/can't use. So instead of ripping it a part and trying to
sell/ship stuff, I'm going to drag it to Sprite Spree so ya'll can part it
out there!!

The disk brake parts are off limits!
But it has a weber downdraft on a TWM manifold, good header, tube shock
conversion, front and rear,
bumpers in good shape as is windshield and wing windows.The body is pretty
rusty, the drivetrain is supposedly good, although I haven't has the chance
to try and start it yet. I gonna try and do that over the weekend.
It'll be there on Tuesday

Brian S.

Brian S.
5? Bugeye under resto