RE: Just in Time video

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Healey list Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Vintage-Race@Autox.Team.Net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Just in Time video
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:11:52 -0500
To all,

Thank you for your quick replies to this offer. I had over 50+ orders in 24
hours.

Apparently, the club in the UK is having a memorial service for Roger on May
18th. It appears if I make a quick trip to the city today, I can have DVD's
ready to ship by mid-week... including getting one over to the UK for the
service.

Some of you have already paid via PayPal, or mailed checks. Thank you. Those
of you that have not, now is a good time to do so.

Shipping costs will be $3.95 for USPS Priority mail in the US. Those of you
outside of the US, toss in a few extra bucks, and we'll call it even. This
isn't business... it's charity.

I'll consider a run of 75 DVDs at this piont, in order to serve orders that
have not yet been made. If any of you clubs out there would like to order a
quantity for resale to your locals, please do so quickly so I can account
for this in my duplication.

PayPal to

wsthompson@thicko.com

Checks to