Portland All British and a Hardtop

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland All British and a Hardtop
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:29:24 -0700
Last year I polled the list about ways to get a hardtop across country.
Well, that same hardtop is still available, but it is in Canada.  The
present owner says he may be able to get it down to the Portland All
British car meet on Labor Day weekend.  Are any list members going to
attend this meet that might be able to help by storing this top for a
short time until I can arrange transportation on a Greyhound bus or
similar?  I wouldn't mind paying someone for their effort.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite