My feet are baking

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My feet are baking
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:16:48 -0700
Okay, so now that I've gotten your attention. There really is LBC content.

I took the car out yesterday and the temperature wasn't too hot. In the '70s
but with a nice breeze. The temp gauge stayed below "N" for most of the
drive and when I shut the engine off, went up to "N". Started the car and
back down below "N". Oh, and the heater valve is fully open.

Unfortunately, at any speed over 30mph, my feet felt like I had them over
the gas grill.

What do I need to do to make it stop? That reflective heat insulation, oil
cooler? The warmth is great for a New England Fall, but lousy for CA.

TIA

--
Alix
'68 Sprite