bugeye hardtop

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye hardtop
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:46:29 -0700
I am listing a hardtop on ebay (Item number 2414851918) which came on a
bugeye I bought a couple of years ago.  I had doubts that it was
correct, and have had 2 different emails telling me it is NOT a factory
hartop for the car.  If anyone has a correct bugeye hardtop, and can
look at the one I have up, and tell me if it is or is not correct, I
would really appreciate it.  I have had no luck at all in googling a
picture of a correct hardtop, but I certainly don't want to sell
something that is not as represented.  TIA
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ