aftermarket tach

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: aftermarket tach
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:29:45 EDT
I bought an autogage by autometer tach and took the back shell off it.  I
took the smiths tach out and, with a grinder, shaved the LITTLEST relief out
of one place on the inside of the circle on the dash.  This allowed me to
pass an edge of the printed circuit board, which seems exactly the same size
as the hole, through and slide the tach against the dash.  It certainly
doesn't look stock but not bad, the right size, fits nicely in the hole and
tells you what speed your engine is going now, rather than a bit of time ago.
 Remember to set it to four cylinder before you install it!

Mark M.