Urgent Help Needed! (NO LBC) MAC users please read

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Urgent Help Needed! (NO LBC) MAC users please read
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:27:10 -0700
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
My Powerbook G3 died yesterday. I think the motherboard is dead. The
drive is OK but I desperately need to get my files off it. If anyone
has a Powerbook G3 I can borrow or buy cheaply, I'd like to hear from
you. The last five years of my life are on this computer, including
all the latest updates to my web site. I have most of the data backed
up, but there are many recent files I desperately need that aren't.

  I'm in the San Francisco Bay area if anyone can help.

reply to pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

Thanks,

Gerard