Re: Chuck in print again?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chuck in print again?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 06:20:03 -0500
> Wow, you actually found something interesting.
> I was just about to pitch mine in the recycle bin.

Another case of Different Strokes I guess. I found it a little hard getting
into it, but the longer I work at it, the more gold I am mining.
Read the article introducing the Midget vs Miata project. Very well written
and displays an excellent attitude with which to approach the job. When I
saw the blurp at the top of the front cover, I assumed that it would be an
MGB, Happy to be wrong!
I am sorry that it is not as British-oriented as BCM, but that is the way
these things go, the older our cars get, the fewer there are and the more
other marques get included in an attempt to get the circulation to a point
of making money.
Overall, I hope this one makes it.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets
and a 1970 parts car; anybody looking for parts?