photos

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: photos
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 06:39:00 -0500 with any abuse report
Its a very long story, but at the risk of REALLY looking stupid (hey I have
broad shoulders) I put all my photos from sprite spree on a page off my
business site. Then in doing some upgrading to the site, I lost them, since
I have put them on a web based photo host "my webshots" The program works
well, but from my end is a major PIA. I have to "invite" each individual to
look seperately. I did invite a few people already, and did invite mike
gigante, and told him to use what ever photos he would like, any or all. So
these photos may or may not end up being able to be shared through his site.
If any one else would like to see them, please just email me off list, and I
will be happy to "invite" you to see them.

All this bs, has really made me feel like a newbie puter user again, boy I
miss that feeling,
 NOT!

Willy Thompson, feeling kinda thick......oops that's another list :)