water bucket bugeye

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: water bucket bugeye
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:29:52 -0500 with any abuse report
okay there, I guess I believe you all now that these cars multiply, if left
un chaperoned, I really thought my 59, and my 79 midget were both girls, boy
was I wrong!

I got a call from Peter this morning telling me about a bugeye that needed
to be saved from the can crusher, Today or tomorrow at the latest. Car was
almost in my back yard.

Engine compartment is filled to the top with leaves, no floors, not too many
straight panels on her, even has a Mercedes emblem on the grill!

This being the anniversary of going to Winnipeg to get my first bugeye, how
could I let her be destroyed? Or is it a he?  where DO you look on these
animals lol

My wife is pretty scared now that this will be an annual thing.

lets see, move the midget, move the 59,, get the trailer...here we go!!

New email as of 5/1/03
willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
www.thompsoncarpentry.com