Les Leston Steering Wheel and British Car Week

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Les Leston Steering Wheel and British Car Week
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:34:08 -0600
Hi Folks,

Don't forget that it is British Car Week.  Visit
http://users.arczip.com/zntech/britishcarweek.html and drive your
British Car!  Juli and I took the Healey out for a nice little drive
and breakfast this AM and are planning an outing or two everyday this
week.  See ya on the road!

Since I have had 77 hits on the website with the photo of the Les
Leston period steering wheel and no offers, I will be listing it on
e-Bay either Wednesday or Thursday.  I do appreciate your looking.  I
will also be unsubscribing to the spridgets list.

Thanks,
Richard