Another bugeye followed me home

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another bugeye followed me home
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:10:52 -0400
Well today was interesting. I picked up a rust free Bugeye tub and a
couple of 948s. My plan is to make a new Sprite for myself out of the
tub, return my yellow Sprite to an original Bugeye and sell it.
I no sooner got the tub off the trailer and someone came by and bought
the Red Midget. So today was a good day. I made more than I spent :)
I now have a spare decent bugeye steel bonnet to sell too.
Any body interested, email me, I have a picture. It's not perfect but
it's not rusty either.
And if anybody wants a nice yellow Bugeye with a black stripe, let me
know. Your choice of engines, 948 or 1275.  But it won't be available
for a couple months.
I am also going to sell PIECES, a bugeyed round wheel arch Midget with
right hand drive. It has a couple minor rust bubbles behind the rear
wheels. Take it like it is now, or wait a few more months and I will
have it repaired. It runs perfect, you saw it on 2 wheels out at Sprite
Spree tearing up the autocross course ;)
I just have too many Sprites right now. My wife doesn't drive PIECES
anymore (she must be getting old) I have a new project in the garage and
I still have the Beast out at the chicken coop.
Email me for more info.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ