Re: Fw: pick of the litter from sebring 2003?

Subject: Re: Fw: pick of the litter from sebring 2003?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:26:45 -0500
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, vintage-race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
That is how it works. You have a large corporation, that "borrows" your cars
image, to sell magazines. They feel they owe you nothing in return, even though
you are the sole person keeping the car in racing tune. As well as all the
transport costs being covered by you only. Heaven help you, that you might buy a
single issue, and photocopy the sections that feature you and your car, to share
with your friends. Let me ask you, IF they found out you did that. How long do
you think it would take them to scream about you infringing on "their" right to
"borrow" your image, unasked.
I remember a slightly similar incident a few years ago, over a tech article
Frank
had written.
Brad