Re: Bugeye ID from Spree

To: "amy_curt" <amy_curt@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye ID from Spree
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:31:11 -0400
that's my car.  all 29 years of loving it...(so far).
tires are BFG comp T/A R1's 205's , flares are old "spreens racing flares"
from the 70's.  and the bonnet is steel.   and i did all the body work and
paint almost 15 years ago.  the car was raced the first week of ownership
from new and the roll bar was installed in it that first week of ownership.
it raced H-production from '61-'64 in the DC region SCCA.  #1 is on the car
as it was raced by the exec. director of that region.  the cars color,
markings , mirrors, roll bar and number are all as it was in '62.  i bought
it with a 3" tree growing through the right side floor from behind a barn in
deleware water gap new jersey.   it's been love at first sight ever since!
if you want to see it as it looked with the competition wind screen on it
try going to our vintage saab racing group's site
http://www.vintagesaab.com/vsrg  and a picture of it is there with my other
2 vintage race cars.

chuck.