Sorry! (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry! (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:21:50 EDT
A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but
don't start anything."
---------------------
A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry, we don't serve
food in here."
  ----------------------
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
  ----------------------
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
beer please, and one for the road."
  ----------------------
  Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this
taste funny to you?"
  --------------------------
  "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'"
  "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
  "Is it common?"
  "It's not unusual."
  ----------------------------
  Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly
"I was artificially inseminated this morning."
  "I don't believe you," said Dolly.
  "It's true, no bull!"
  --------------------------------

  Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron."
  The other says, "Are you sure?"
  The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."
  I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't
find any.
  I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 bucks that he
couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "no, the steaks are
too high."
  What do you call a fish with no eyes? A f sh.