Re: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:39:20 -0400
i saw the video of that plane's extraction!  incredible!  about 30 min. from
here is the ongoing reconstruction of the P-61 black widow.    vintage WW2
aircraft!  *sigh* they are a serious adiction!  as a kid i had a ride in the
jump seat(where tons of tube radio equiptment once resided in the 40's) of a
P-51 and an honest to god spitfire!  sights, sounds and smells you never
ever forget!

chuck.
still shrinking!  25-30lbs left to go!  *big grin*