Datsun package for sale in NC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun package for sale in NC
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 05:29:10 EDT
In case anyone is interested, I just got this in an email.  No interest,
financial or otherwise.  Just passing along information. Is this a
lister?--David
C.

"Selling A14 engine from my departed MG Midget - recent rebuild; .020-
over pistons, all new valves/springs/keepers/seals - has cast iron
exhaust manifold, stock intake (non-heated) - reman carb & extra
carb. Has remote oil filter included. Engine was run in car for @
500 miles, no problems. Also have '80 210 5 speed trans available;
may sell as package deal. Buyer pays shipping & crating fees. $1000
as engine/trans pkg, engine alone $850. Thanks, Bryan 919/875-1509
evenings - email: determined2win@hotmail.com"