Re: Was RE: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC* Now Philmont

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: Was RE: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC* Now Philmont
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:53:32 -0400
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
You think so! It's been about 45 years since I hiked those trails
and I still remember the details. Like hiking over Clear Creek and
then down through Wild Horse Canyon. And we all went into
Cimmaron City and bought an old 6 foot antler to wire to the
front bumper of our bus for the return trip (made a big impression
on j-walking pedastrians, ya you betcha!). And didn't it rain every
afternoon from about 3 to 5?? Somewhere I still have the
neckerchiefs and slides we got there.

Ah well, gonna go take the Midget out for a run on the
back roads now (Spridget Content).

chuck