Temp gauge help...again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Temp gauge help...again
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:01:00 -0700 FILETIME=[00201E40:01C32A24]
I need the adapter to install the manual temp gauge probe on the dual gauge.
I have asked Moss and Victoria British and neither seem to know what the
heck I am talking about. Someone on the list mentioned it awhile back in
response to my initial questions on installing this gauge, and said it was
for a "B" but no luck. Local sources have come up dry as well. Any ideas as
to where I can get one or if someone has one to sell, I would greatly
appreciate it.
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget