RE: newbie questions

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: newbie questions
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:01:59 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From RBHouston at aol.com [mailto:RBHouston@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:58 AM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net

Welcome to the list Christopher.  We will be asking about your guns,
dogs, cats, and musical taste later...oh, and your opinion of
scrapple, but for now, welcome.  We will overlook your living in
Michigan.

>>HEY!!! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

Now, about gun ownership...do you have a Labrador Retriever?

>>COME ON....THIS IS MICHIGAN.  WE'RE INTO ICE FISHING, HOCKEY AND POODLES!
>>ANYWAY, I THINK A REAL TEXAN SHOULD BE DRIVING A SUBURBAN OR A RAM
TURBO-DIESEL AND NOT SOME WIMPY LITTLE FURRIN' TWIT-WAGON!  ;-)))))

>>--JOHN DEIKIS
    EFFETE NORTHERN LIBERAL
    DOG-LOVER, GUN-OWNER, ANTI-REPUBLICAN
    SNOB