Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, sprite mod list <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:21:37 -0400
Now your talking.  Yea baby..the "Golden Boy"

I happen to have have a set of rebuilt front "A" frames and drum brake setup.
New Hazelton kingpins and properly honed bushings done with the Leyland
reaming tool. New fulcrum pins etc...

I was saving these figuring someday I might revert back to stock from the disc
brake setup.

But you know what?  I'm donating them to the "Golden Boy".  Frank, I'm in
Philly, It won't take me long to get to Tom's River to put them on the car.
(unless you have already planed on putting disc brakes on the car)

It's ashame, I used to have a bunch of MkI stuff, but I let it go a few years
back for a song.  Oh well, there are still a few bits left

Anyone else?