Re: Im...herrrrrrrrrreeeeee...for a few minutes at least

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Im...herrrrrrrrrreeeeee...for a few minutes at least
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:24:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/03 10:57:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

> ANybody knocking around the Philly/Reading area this PM with nothing to do?
>
> A change in business plans landed me in Philly last night and after a finish
>
> appointments this PM, I am heading to Oley to check out the barn...but would
>
> be ameniable to stopping for a burger and brew if anyone has a spare moment.

I'll be at Jodie's tonight, so you aren't invited.  (No offense!!)  If you
are going to be in Reading, head out to the Reading Regional Airport for the
World War II Weekend.  It runs today thru Sunday.  More info at <A
HREF="www.maam.org">www.maam.org</A>.
Loads of planes and old cars, trucks, and military equipment.  I went last year
and it was great.

Have a safe trip!

Allen