Re: NJ Ebay Bugeye EDT

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: NJ Ebay Bugeye EDT
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:52:11 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, there! :)

Nobody knows everything about everything and nobody is perfect and that
includes me (as you may have noticed!:)

This having been said.....

......to be generally well informed and
educated with respect to the marque
and what's generally available along with
usefull info. on upgrades, I find your book is excellent; not to mention
your kind personal assistance as well when asked:
...I recall requiring some sound advice
on "basic" needle selection relating to use of an HIF44 on a Judson
blower.

For Series A engines in terms of specifics,
Mr. Vizard knows no equal (as far as I
know!). I put together a hot street motor
based on Vizard and it did not disappoint
and neither did his (APT's) parts. Like you, Daniel, David would make
himself
available in case one had a question or
required a little help and/or clarification.

Much appreciated by your's truly.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)