Re: To Scotland!--No LBC

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Scotland!--No LBC
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:26:57 EDT
David,

Bad timing, slipped out seriously.

The biggest MG race meeting of the year takes place at Silverstone, Northants
from Friday 20 June through to Sunday 22 June.  Pity you can't be there for
that one as the race meeting is also host to a really big MG event as part of
the meeting.

Stay awake on the train for about 2 hours out of London (I'm assuming you are
taking the Euston - West Coast line) and see my local train station flash
past.....

Regards

Daniel1312