Re: dif ratio identification

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: dif ratio identification
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:39:26 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have made 3 round trips between Portland, OR & Albany, NY in my essentially
stock '72 Midget, and have had no problems with gas station spacing. I did have
one station in a midwest state try to convince me that my tank held 22 gallons,
but a threat to call weights & measures fixed that. Personally, I prefer running
mid-country, as the mountain passes are not so steep nor as numerous. Also, I
have a pretty well memorized list of stops with good and reasonably priced
restaurants, as well as motels that have no problem with dogs. I hope that you
will have the time to either visit, or at least get together for coffee or a
beer
somewhere at a local establishment.

Kate
Just off I-5 in SW Oregon