RE: Denner Bonnet???

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Denner Bonnet???
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:35:24 +1000 tests=BAYES_01,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT version=2.55
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
-----Original Message-----
>From RBHouston@aol.com

> Apparently Denner would be a rare old english word for ugly....
>
> R. Houston

Yes, a cross b/n an arkley bonnet and a bugeye.

I think there is a good reasons it is rare -- no-one
wanted them :-)

I would pay a premium for a square-arch car for this
bonnet as a general rule.

However, this is would appear to be one of the rarer 948cc
MkII Sprites which (IMO) is way undervalued considering how
few of them were built. Of course you'd need to see the
VIN number and paperwork to be sure it is a 948cc MkII

One of my regrets is selling a beautiful little 948cc MkII...

Mike