I haves British Bugeye Bubble Machine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I haves British Bugeye Bubble Machine
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:49:14 EDT
I knew my Bugeye was special...yesterday it did something I never dreamt
of...            A few months ago I replaced the windscreen on my bugeye....I
used
liquid dishwashing detergent as a lubricant for the installation.......well,
yesterday I got caught in a thunderstorm about a mile from home.....I made the
mad dash home ...next thing I know bubbles are coming out all over the place
around the corners of the windscreen.  By the time I pulled in the garage
there were bubbles dripping down the doors.  It's a British Bugeye Bubble
Machine...guess I'll use a little clear silcone to seal  what is obviously a
leak....OR maybe.......Yeah ..I enjoyed those bubbles  !!!!
Jerry Goodman
59 Bubble Machine