Re: I CAN'T SLEEP

To: <Bmidget1@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I CAN'T SLEEP
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:50:55 -0400
evry trip i take is like this for me too!  i keep a clip board handy and
write notes to myself as i think of them  as a check list for stuff i want
to remember to pack.   also i keep a shaving kit packed at all times for
racing and  traveling that contains anything from antibiotic ointment and
bandaids to shampo to deoderant and a razor and tooth brush.   tht way i can
just grab the shaving kit, what ever clothes and i can be packed in about
15min.  i always have some level of excitement that keeps me from getting
much sleep the "night before" departure.

chuck.