Re: [midgetsprite] Re: clean, but dead

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: clean, but dead
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:32:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/03 6:45:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stevenM@optonline.net writes:

> In the meantime, it appears that the solenoid is the same as used on the
> late-model Spitfire, and Moss Motors has it listed as part # 131-505, for 18
> bucks...but it is unclear if they have got it or not.

Steve--Check Advance Auto, NAPA, and the other usual local suspects.  I have
sometimes been surprised at what they carry, and for a fraction of Moss/VB
cost with shipping and handling. Apparently lots of people  handle the goods
because handling sure costs a bundle.

--David C.