Re: no lbc! muscle tone questions! Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:52:40 -0400

To: dalep1@earthlink.net (Dale Puffenberger)
Subject: Re: no lbc! muscle tone questions! Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:52:40 -0400
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net (Charles Christ), spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgets)
Dale...

Right on my friend. There are abuses our
bodies will suffer due to unintended ignorance when we are young and
flexible and the joints relatively new and
undamaged by normal wear and tear over
time. We "recover" quickly when we are
young and relatively "new".

This is a luxury we cannot normally afford
in our later years and hopefully, we've
learned to take better care of ourselves
in these respects by the time we "get there"!

One does not have to be a doctor to realize this. All you recommend are
"gentle" and anyway, one doesn't have
to beat himself up to stay in good shape,
as you obviously realize in view
of your recommendations.

One of the most overlooked points is that
the stomach muscles support the spine
or back, fr'instance. Simple elimination of
of "middle age man" bulge will do wonders for "back pains" wherein there
is no real "mechanical" damage. 10
"sit-ups", deep knee-bends, and push-ups
for Cap'n Bob every morning, normally
occuring prior to coffee or feed the cat
time. OK...sometimes the cat comes first
'cause you know how annoying they can
be, otherwise.

Chuck's bill is now up to $350 and I'm
adding another $50 for the following