UP DATE ON THE TRIP TO St. LOUIS!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: UP DATE ON THE TRIP TO St. LOUIS!
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:40:54 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
OK the first leg is over. We did 600 miles from Long Island to Columbus OH.
On the way we stoped at the Cracer barrel in fogelsville PA. There we met up
with Kim and Charles from the key stone regin and had breakfast. Also in
atendance was ( the incredabel shrinking man ) chuck from the list in his
bugeye to
give us a nice send off and share stoys of the road. the tops went down and it
was great wether for driveing. There where 4 down pors that where refreshing.
We made it without loosing any one. However there will be tools to the cars in
the morning. My midget is expieancing a stikey gas peddel. So it looks like I
will use that new cable. And Kims 66 MGB has a broblem with the generater.
After that we are off to a British Festibal. More info to come later
Thaks chuck for your support and keep up the good work. you look great.

George
76 midget