Report from the oil fields

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Report from the oil fields
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Just an update on my formerly serious oil leak. I took
the Sprite for a fairly long drive today, after
cleaning the years supply of oil puddles on the garage
floor. I put down some paper to measure "new" drips.
One drip, about the size of a dime, compared to the
saucer sized puddles I got before hooking up the pvc
valve to the intake manifold.I am thinking, if the
PO's had known why they had an oil leak would I have
gotten as good a deal as I did? At this rate I may be
becoming an environmentalist.

thanks for all of the input, bill b.
1275 Sprite, formerly known as Exxon Valdeze
Must now find a new name for 'er.