Beach Vintage F Vee for Spridget Swap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach Vintage F Vee for Spridget Swap
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:03:16 EDT
I have a really nice 1964 Beach F Vee Mk 5, serial number V-16 that is
monoposto legal (fan, generator, new Dunlops with z-bar rear suspension) and
with
two races on a fresh motor that I would like to swap for a Spridget Vintage
racer (anything from spec sprite on up to an H, G or F Prod car). I have been
asking $5800 for the Beach, but would consider an offer in the mid to low $5K
range or preferably a Spridget trade. If you have ever wanted to run an open
wheel
car here is your chance to do so on a reasonable budget. Please e-mail me at
RaceWRTR@aol.com off list if you are interested.

Kevin
Cloumbus, Ohio