A Arm cracking

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A Arm cracking
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:22:24 -0400 FILETIME=[F7FABDD0:01C3367E]
Just another heads up on A arms. If you haven't done so recently, check them
out. As those who were at Sprite Spree remember, teh REALLY, REAL Larry
unexpectedly discovered a cracked right side A Arm, right near the outer
edge. Well, I was looking over the Brown RB POS Midget (that was there too),
and I saw the SAME THING!
Oddly enough, the left side A Arm appears to have a slightly different
design, with more metal around the pins at the outer edge of the arm.
I had planned on using the front end off this car to put disks on my Bugeye.
Well, I'm not going to, I can't use it anyway. Despite the fact that it has
new, desirable 7/16 studs, my Minilites won't fit. They are drilled for 3/8.

Brian S.
Bugeye under slow resto