Re: weekend washout! Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:48:17 -0700

To: kgb2@centurytel.net (Gary & Kathryn Bales)
Subject: Re: weekend washout! Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:48:17 -0700
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 06:38:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hell...

I'm losing all my charm anyway thanks
to this rotten, depressing GD weather.

I'll tell you, buying the GTi as a back-up
for the BE was one of the smarter things
I've done recently, no doubt about it!

I used to visit my inlaws out in Warren, PA either Christmas or
Thanksgiving.
I used to love seeing them but man, like
no sun ever out there in the winter. Light snow to one extent or another
almost
every day. Depressing getting up to gray
skies every morning.

There goes Phred heading for the bedroom at top speed....it's gonna rain
again!! Yep, here it comes! Yechhh!

That wood for the Ark better get here
soon!

Cap'n. Bob