Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust EDT

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust EDT
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:35:18 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBH....

You're not working "with" the problem
here!! :):)

"Your way", something sentient has got to die!! This is not good, Bob!
"Death" is a last resort sorta thing, here.

Though "yes", this most certainly does solve the problem and I am for
this option
when it comes to Hamas, Hezobolah and
El Queda!! These fellows don't wanna
talk and compromise...so, "no soup" for
them.

But "cats" are not "intentional"
terrorists, despite Frank C.'s name change to same ("Little Terrorist")
for Diane's most recent cat aquisition!
(he's looking to get even with you, BTW!!:):)

Fixed cats don't normally mark their
territory (like they could care less)             while otherwise, a
simple
cover or tonneau cover does the trick so
nothing sentient has gotta die, here! :)

I mean it just as easily could have been
another animal, right? Right!

I mean I'd like us to attack North Korea's
nuclear facility (much like the Israeli's took out Saddam's nuclear
facility) and
just take the damn thing out but, I have
to admit that as North Korea is anything
but "self-sustaining", there MAY be other
ways of "pressuring" them to behave themselves. Of course if not, maybe
we
should just hire the Israeli's as they seem
to have a knack for this sort of operation! :)

Or....you and Brad could go over there
as a team....Brad could bring his attack
snake, fr'instance, and "fang them". :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)