Status report - Bob and Annice were here

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Status report - Bob and Annice were here
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:19:40 -0700
Phil Jones from Seattle, speaking (after a fashion).

Bob and Annice Kitterer (aka Happy Wanderers) came by to visit yesterday.
They're staying in Chimacum, on the Olympic peninsula, and came across via
ferry to pay an afternoon visit.  Bob inspected my work-in-progress (and the
re-work in progress!) while Annice showed me pictures of their very attractive
and nicely updated Bugeye.  Later, we retired to the dining room, and I looked
over Bob's shoulder as he ran a slide show on his Mac, with pictures of lots
of interesting trips (including a 1962 trip to Seattle!).  It was an enjoyable
visit - so the other listers whom they will be visiting should look forward to
it.

Thanks for stopping by, Wanderers!