Bad speedo news

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[12300040:01C33A56] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h5ODg1Bd024229
Subject: Bad speedo news
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:39:42 -0600
After great advice from the list yesterday I pulled my speedo to see if I could
lube and diagnose it. Although the evidence was in front of me all along, I
didn't see it until my son pointed out it wasn't a Smiths at all, but a Jaeger.
And hand written on the side was " WORKS SP 56." So my guess is that this was a
salvaged item. I was unsuccessful in disassembling it, and quickly became
discouraged (a bad attitude at this stage in the game!) If anyone has advice
about repairing this one, or where I can find a new or used one (I don't see
one for my 948 in Brit Vic) I'd be happy to listen!

Thanks!

Joe Lansing