Re: looking for a brake light switch and bracket

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: looking for a brake light switch and bracket
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:49:41 -0400
LOL  Never thought of it like that.  I may have 1 of each.

The '67 came with a hydraulic switch and without a hole for a brake light
switch.  I replaced it ( it was cracked and worn ) with one with the 'hole'.
Last weekend I put in a hammerhead brake pedal ( my naming ) and an electric
brake light switch.

Robert D.