RE: Jaeger speedo- non LBC

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jaeger speedo- non LBC
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:56:04 -0700
If my memory serves me right, all the French cars I owned were fitted with
Jaeger instruments- I believe that was (is?) a French-Swiss company. I don't
recall having a problem with their speedos, even though all the cars I had
in France were old- and cheap 8-)

I think the company was part of the same group that owned Jeager Le
Coultre... I do have one of their watches... Hey, that's one off-subject
topic we did not discuss - yet! 8-)

Jac in SD, just back from a "blat" in the Seven

---