SU question and weber?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com>
Subject: SU question and weber?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:42:58 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
the SU Vs. weber  thing is quite like the GM crowd arguing over holly Vs.
rochester carbs!    the rochester and the SU are wonderfull carbs but
require quite a bit of work to get to function well above their stock
delivered condition.  while the weber and the holley carbs are easily tuned
by their interchangeability of parts and infinite adjustments.
my set of SU's are just as deadly as my trick weber side draft!    i prefer
the SU's as most refuse they work well at all untill someone drives my car!
the shock value is priceless!

other than the new vintage velocity stacks and the longman header my car
looks rather "stock" under the hood.

chuck.  :)