Re: Z-S Carb Questions (slightly OT) 2003 17:38:27 -0400

To: cbking@alum.rpi.edu (Chris King)
Subject: Re: Z-S Carb Questions (slightly OT) 2003 17:38:27 -0400
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:34:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: kmmccarley@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
"Moss HIF44 kit"

Chris...
Nothing wrong with this but you could
probably pick up a kit (overhauled, that is)
for substanially less from Joe Curto, manifold and all. I mean,
basically, it's
as good as new, really.

You also get the benefit of Joe's experience with the specific engine
tune
in terms of basic needle choice for the
application and continuing support during
set-up as well. And this is not against Moss at all. They handle a lot
of products
and Joe just handles SU,  so I would expect it to be this way in terms
of better
support for this particular product.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)