Re: yahoo e-mail

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: yahoo e-mail
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, here's the deal. I finally did what someone on the
list suggested. Yah, I know, slow on the uptake, but
consider that I just figured out that :{) means=
frogeye not "I have a moustache." Anyway I set up two
filters, one for spridget and another for autox,
directing yahoo mail to put anything containing their
info in the to/cc field into a new and separate folder
for list mail. So far so good. Just spridget mail in
the spridget mail folder and just bulk mail in the
bulk mail folder and just other personal mail in the
inbox folder. Ta Daaa!

cheers bill b.