Re: Parades

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parades
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:49:15 -0500
I drove my 69 Midget last year.  It drew alot of attention it was even
positive.  I drove a neighbor girl threw the parade as she sat on the back
waving. She was in a lil Miss contest of some kind.  I had a big group of
vette guys admiring as well as the old muscle car guys.  I figure with the
US/Brit good relationship it goes hand in hand.  I will admit I did feel
funny at first.  I flew a Union Jack as well but below the US Flag (per US
flag display rules).

Happy 4th and drive those Brit cars!