Re: Call for MC part, i.e. new piston.

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Call for MC part, i.e. new piston.
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:55:52 -0500
Cc: PilotRob@webtv.net, larryrex@awesomenet.net, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a similar bad experience with Apple schlock, uh, 'scuse me, shock
rebuilds.  Less than 500 miles and leaking like a sieve.  I have friends
with similar bad experiences, including one that had a faulty Apple shock
break in a race.  A little disconcerting considering the part that broke
was the single arm that forms the upper suspension on his Bugeye.  The
bit that broke was due to poor assembly.

Peter at Worldwide gets all my shock rebuilding business now.

David Littlefield