Slave Cylinder Line ?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slave Cylinder Line ?
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:30:00 -0500
A long time lurker here.  Weekend repairs continue on my 62 Midget and I've
got a couple ?'s.  I installed a new set of brake lines from Moss this
weekend.  A nice set and easy to do...except for that blasted left front
line that goes under the radiator and rack.  There was no m/c to slave
cylinder line included with the kit.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't
the slave line also be changed since the m/c shares the same reservoir or is
the pressure developed on the slave hydraulic system so low that they just
never blow?  Also what's up with that curly-q in the slave line?  It must be
there for a reason.

Matt