Re: and now for something completely different.......

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: and now for something completely different.......
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:45:44 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It's difficult to see clearly en even the larger photos, but I don't
see the flare that should be present over the rear wheel arch. I
think this IS an RB car with the wheel arch cut. Too many other
details are correct for an RB it to be a '72. As far as the jacking
points, it either could have had new rockers put on when the wheel
arch was done or they were just filled in. Someone must have swapped
the vin plates or even worse, maybe just the title!

That's what I think...

Gerard