Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC J

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC Jul 2003 18:52:18 -0500
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:25:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, refisk@chartermi.net (Rick Fisk), spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
"You are the pilot, right?"

Well...my wings are a little smaller today
(thus far anyway, but you can never tell
what the morrow may bring, if it comes at
all, that is:)......

but yeah....still capable of defying gravity
and frightening all concerned while attempting to keep the shiny side
"up"! :)

I mean I never said I was perfect, right?
Has anyone ever heard me claim I was
perfect? 'Course not....impossible even
for me. My cat loves me, though.

Cap'n. Bob